Announcement

Do organize some 4SA outings/gatherings :D


Just something for you guys to think about.

Hej guys. Long post. Be bothered to read. It has to do with MYE.

You know when I post, it's usually something bad, or something personal, or something ballistic. Or something so insanely incoherent and technical that you usually don't understand all that whatchacamacallit behind terminology.

First things first: I have YET to script a new class blog layout because, well, I have yet to do so! I'm sorry, but you'll understand.

Then comes the bomb.

MYEs are two weeks away. TWO. 2. Deux. Ni. 两周.

I'm not here to make you guys happy. I'm not here to de-stress you. I'm here to call you to attention.

Some of you have tuition, and I'm aware of that. But even so, I think you should continue coming for Chemistry classes and instead of complaining to each other about how squeaky Mrs. Yeo's voice is and how you can't comprehend with anything she says. Because if you bother to listen to her, you won't need tuition. Unless you listen and you do badly.

I also think that you should come for Chinese class after 1.45pm because it's only out of respect that you do so. (Yes, I'm dropping a HUGE bomb here, and Mr. Ng is going to read this and the whole class is going to hate me, so there.) I admit I do fall asleep during Chinese class because I cannot comprehend with Mdm. Png at times. But I try to understand and do as she says, and only if I'm in a really bad mood do I totally blank out.

Don't tell me you have bad moods every Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays when she is teaching. Skipping class is not recommended. Especially when we have one goal. Don't tell me you forgot what that goal is, please.

I know some of you think Mrs. Low is trying to act cute. I know some of you think Ms. Nadiah is biased. Hell, some of you think all your teachers are biased. I know some of you think Mr. Lam is funny and relaxed and therefore you can talk. And I know because you think Mr. Sim is also equally insane that you can do the same in his class. And the biggest thing is that you all know Mr. Ng is such a nice guy that you think he'll allow you to just slack off in maths class and do all sorts of weird things. Come on, admit it. WE ALL KNOW THESE.

Let me spell it out for you guys.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Underlined, italicised, emboldened, large fonts. And rainbow.

It's the core to a teacher-student relationship. If they respect each other, they benefit off each other.

If you don't respect your teachers, they end up shouting at you, you end up angry, and we go nowhere. Same with complaining. Feedback is okay. Complaining is NOT.

I suggest you recall what our class has set out to do since 3SA. Very simple.

  1. Learn. (!)
  2. Love. (We already do.)
  3. Leave a Legacy.
The problems are with number 1 & 3. I don't have to reiterate, but are you going to continue disrupting class, letting teachers become frustrated just because you interjected at a seemingly right time out of the blue? Are you going to continue to frustrate half the class - who, essentially, wish to continue the learning process - with your incessant laughter and chatter?

I'm starting to sound like Mrs. Charles, but:

WAKE UP.

MYEs. 2 Weeks.

Are you going to do something about it? I know some of you will read this post and rant that BenSee if a jerk and is just *insert Chem Yeo voice* stupid. I know some of you will read this and try, but will forget 2 days later. I know some of you will read this and whack me in class.

No raping in the classroom.

But I think some of us have had enough.

Please think through this.

With much love and frustration:
BenSee


Copyright 2006 | Andreas02v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.TFY Burajiru