Announcement

Do organize some 4SA outings/gatherings :D


Update regarding school magazine design.

As of today, I have:


8/43 Pictures.

And it is

3 Days

from the original deadline.

So freaking send your photos already! MMS! Email! MSN! FB! Whatever, as long as I get it.

BTW it does not have to be a picture of you. It can be a drawing. I'm looking for some drawings please. That'll be what makes it quite special. What I required was "Something that represents you or something that you like that is unique to you."

Please don't give me a picture of Chem Yeo/The class/Mr. Ng. SOMETHING UNIQUE.

Thanks yous.

NOW GIVE IT TO ME.

List of people who HAVE given me their pictures:

Alex
Kyaw Min
Shawn Chin (YES!)
Jonathan
Luke
Bartholomew
Adam

In case any of you asks, I was in the CBL Lab using the mac doing this while waiting for it to be 9am. Oh, wait, it IS 9.


Copyright 2006 | Andreas02v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.TFY Burajiru