Announcement

Do organize some 4SA outings/gatherings :D


CLASS MAG

Hey peeps...

NEED UR ASSISTANCE. I'm sure u guys have lots to do and all (as if...), but i really need all of you to aid me in this project.

I know many of us have not sat on the hot seat, and we should also thank all our teachers too. I wanna encourage all of you to pen down some notes of encouragement and thanks to all our fellow classmates and teachers.

I need you to write up all your thank yous and encouragements for your friends and teachers. PLS DO THIS SINCERELY AND EARNESTLY as this will be published in the magazine to be kept as a momento. Please get back to me ASAP. It'd be good if u do it the moment u see this. I don't have much time, so pls HURRY UP!

*NO MAX NUMBER OF NOTES... BUT PLS, I URGE YOU TO WRITE AS MANY AS YOU CAN. DON'T WASTE ALL YOUR HOLIDAYS ON GAMES WHEN U CAN INSTEAD MAKE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER MORE PLEASANT.

SEND IT TO THIS EMAIL ADD: jlim1993@hotmail.com by 14 DEC 2009

AS THE ZEN MASTER SAYS IT: A SINGLE ROSE TO THE LIVING IS GREATER THAN A BOUQUET TO THE DEAD.

BigJ


Copyright 2006 | Andreas02v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.TFY Burajiru